HOME    Life Science    Biohazard Protection    FUME HOOD    CHEMFAST PREMIUM


The economical ChemFAST Premium@reduces the overall energy consumption@of a laboratory by@up to 80%@compared to conventional chemical fume hoods.

FASTER's newly developed hybrid chemical fume hood combines 3-stage airflow technology for safe personal protection with environmental protection from harmful chemicals while complying with strict safety standards according to EN ISO 14175 1-3.

The newly developed air filtration system removes contaminants exactly where they occur. Ambient air drawn in by a DC blower is cleaned by a filter and then passed through the back into the plenum. 25% of the filtered air is returned to a connected exhaust system, while the remaining 75% is returned to the usable space. Compared to conventional chemical fume hoods, this air filtration principle allows additional capacities to be released in the in-house exhaust air system.

Air filtration system

75% recirculating and direct filtration under work surface
25% via exhaust air


  • Worktop in polypropylene

  • Worktop stainless steel 1.4404

  • Sockets outside (IP66)

  • Sockets inside (IP66)

  • Gas connection

  • Cold water connection (TAP-CONTROL-SINK)


  • Save up to 80% of your energy costs thanks to a practical recirculation system

  • Operating hours display

  • Filter saturation indicator

  • Air flow indicator

  • Safety glass side windows

  • Chemical resistant ceramic work surface

  • LED illumination

  • Touch display

  • Cable entry into the interior

  • Ergonomic workstation

  • DC blower for recirculating air operation

Filter options

  • HEPA filter (e.g. powder)

  • A/C filter (e.g. solvent)

  • ACR filter (e.g. radioactivity)

  • FORM filter (e.g. formaldehyde)

  • SULF filter (e.g. acids, sulphides RH> 85%)

  • UR filter (e.g. acids, sulphides RH <85%)

  • CYAN filter (e.g. hydrogen cyanide)

  • MER filter (e.g. mercury)

  • AM filter (e.g. ammonia)

Depending on the area of application, up to 3 filters can be selected



  • Laboratories

  • Analytical chemistry

  • Quality control

  • Biotechnology

  • Pharmaceutical industry

  • Food industry

  • Fine chemicals

  • Petrochemistry

  • Cosmetic industry

  • Photo-processing laboratories

  • Electronic industry

We would be happy to advise you personally on the selection of the right filters for you through our chemicals department.

ChemFAST Premium von rechts

Laborabzug ChemFAST Premium

Laborabzug von links

Laborabzug mit Schubladen

Datailansicht Steckdosen am Abzug

Abzug mit Steckdosen

Abzug mit Sicht auf Vorfilter



Model typeChemFAST Premium 1.2 mChemFAST Premium 1.5 mChemFAST Premium 1.8 m
StandardsDIN EN 14175 1-3, EN 61010-1DIN EN 14175 1-3, EN 61010-2DIN EN 14175 1-3, EN 61010-3
Overall dimensions (W×H×D, mm)1200 x 2353 x 9621500 x 2353 x 9621800 x 2353 x 962
Useful dimensions (W×HxD, mm)1185 x 1200 x 7501485 x 1200 x 7501785 x 1200 x 750
Inflow (m/s)
Exhaust air (m/s)198270338